Hannah likes supporting people by sharing yoga that responds to their unique needs, is useful to everyday life and brings them into balance. Since initially training as a yoga teacher in 2013, she has been committed to study & training in order to create safe, welcoming and supportive space for anyone to explore & benefit from yoga – no matter their needs, condition or background. She has spent as much time in a yoga studio as she has in care homes, mental health hospitals, dementia wards, children’s centres & special needs services. After 5 years sharing yoga in this way, she completed her 550 hours certification to become a Yoga Therapist.
Hannah is accredited with the Complementary and Natural Health Council (CNHC).
Her specialist training includes:
- Yoga therapy for stress, anxiety and depression
- Yoga during pregnancy
- Intensive special yoga for special children
- Yoga for Autism and development difficulties
- Yoga for post-natal and peri menopausal recovery
- Elevating an engaging children's imagination, creativity and self-expression through yoga